Bug came home from school Thurs. sporting a new look. Her teacher sent home a note with a short explanation. The note said that she bumped heads with a boy at recess. She was pretty upset, I think that she had a very good reason to be upset. The first three pictures were taken the day of the incident.



The next two pictures were taken the following day. The poor kid. I can only imagine how much it must have hurt. I promise that there is no eye shadow involved, it is all natural. Don't worry the boy she ran into is shorter than her, so he only got a little bonk on the head. Bugs said he didn't even cry, just said ouch. She made an "I am sorry" note for him. I am sure it was an accident, but it was good for her to learn to always apologize.

Don't you love the face? She was trying to keep her eyes closed for the picture.
Apparently you have to pucker up your lips in order to close your eyes.
If she wants to wear make upthat badly, I can bring her something to play with. No need to endure battery in order to add a little rouge to the cheeks and purple to the lids. :)
ReplyDelete