Monday, September 7, 2009

1 year pictures---finally

So it has taken quite some time, and yes he is now 13 months old, but I finally got Little Man's pictures taken! Grandma Kris gave him the cute suit. It is still a little big, especially the pants. Members of our family are cursed with a long torso and short legs. Little Man is one of those members. All three of the kids were so well behaved, they did an excellent job. As a reward they got smarties (at least they thought it was a great reward)! Bugs is having school pictures this week, so we didn't have any individual pictures of her taken. Enjoy!



He is so much fun. Little Man is starting to take a few steps now. He loves to "talk", sing, and mimic whatever you say. He can say mom, dad, papa (grandpa), football, hi, hello, bye-bye, more, both of his sisters names (in his own little way), touchdown, Heather (our neighbor), ball, binki, cracker, thank you, love you, uh-oh, ba-ba (bottle), milk. I think there are more but I can't think of them right now. He also signs milk, more, eat, thank you. He will also tell you what a car says, what a dog says, and will also howl at the moon.


I love this picture!




Peanut will be 3 in a week. We took her pictures as well. She is so much fun, and such a stinker. She is full of personality. I love the things she comes up with. My dad was watching her last week. He called her a turkey. She looked at him and then turned around, pointed at her bum and said, "no I'm not, see look at my butt."




2 comments:

Followers