My little Peanut just turned 3. She is such a sweetheart. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, the only thing she wanted was a flower cake. Se didn't even care if she got any presents as long as there was a flower cake.Peanut finally decided that it would be okay if we gave her a toy. We had a little family party for her. The girls played at the fun park (a big McDonald's playland) and played arcade games. We then went home and had cake and ice cream. Peanut didn't even open any of her presents until about 8 pm.
Her cake was my first attempt at using fondant. Don't worry, the pink blob is only for this picture. I attempted to edit out her name, and that was as good as I could get it. I think the cake turned out pretty cute. She loved it! She kept on telling me thank you for making me a flower cake. Everywhere we went she had to tell everyone about it.


Here are my two princesses. Peanut fell in the driveway, a few days before, and scraped up her nose. Poor kid.

She is almost potty trained, but we are still in Pull-ups. The other day we were almost out, so she decided they would be a good present and then she would have more pull-ups. What a cutie!
Love it! You are such a darling mom! Miss you and your sweet family sooooo much.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest cake I've ever seen! Give Peanut a birthday hug from us.
ReplyDelete