Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!


I know this is late, but I wanted Mom to know how much we love you. Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!! I know that we had so much fun.
Reading stories with Grandma before going to dinner. My kids would listen to my mom read to them for hours, and believe me sometimes they do. Mom is so sweet to sit there and read whatever they bring to her.


Aren't these two cute! Little Man and his cousin waiting so patiently at the restaraunt. Love the little smiles.



This is just before we drove down to my families for the weekend. All three of the kids left their glasses on the whole way down (about two hours). Little Man loves his glasses.



Peanut looks so innocent. Don't be fooled! I love this little girl. She gives me a run for my money, but she is so sweet and cute. Lately all she wants to do in share with her family. It doesn't matter what she has, she wants to share. I love you Peanut!



2 comments:

Followers