Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!! This year we had two days of Halloween. On Friday, Bugs got to wear her costume to school. She was so excited. They even had a parade of all the kids in the school. She was so cute prancing up and down the hallway in her Belle costume. That night the PTA hosted a carnival and the school. The kids were able to play lots of cute little games, and eat pizza. It was a fun night.
Then this morning I loaded the kids in the car and took them to Mike's work. We reversed trick-or-treated. My kids gave the kids at his work candy. They were so cute sharing the candy, and making sure everyone got a piece.
Peanut wanted to be a princess, just like Bugs. She is Sleeping Beauty. We even had a cute crown for her, unfortunately that has been misplaced. She was very distraught when we discovered it was missing. She even called Grandpa in tears asking if he knew where it was.
So Little Man was going to be a football player (his dad is trying to influence him already). However, I saw this great binki at the store and couldn't pass it up. Maybe next year he will fulfil his father's dream :) This year he is a vampire. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Little man did not want to sit for pictures. He wanted to be off playing. I mad him sit down, so he started to cry. Recently, if he doesn't get his way, he hits whatever is closest with his head. Sometimes it is the floor, sometimes his sister, this time it was the pumpkin.
The girls wanted to show off their loot. We didn't have a lot of luck when we first started out, but then it got better. I think they have enough candy to last until Christmas, that is if I don't eat it first.



Peanut climbed on her pony while waiting to go to Bugs school. I thought that it was so sweet, I had to get a picture.




2 comments:

  1. What fun to see your pictures. They are great but then you had some of the very best subjects. We love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Followers