Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Red dirt

This last weekend we went to the Morrill family reunion. The kids had so much fun. I love being able to just let the kids play and get dirty. They loved to freedom of being outside and running all over. This picture is of just how dirty their feet got. You don't even want to know what the bath water looked like when we washed them all off.
I decided that I wanted to try to take a family picture. I thought it was a good idea, however my children didn't exactly agree with me. I posted a few anyway.



I love these kids. If only Peanut would smile on cue.






Look how cute my little guy looks. I still can't believe that he is a year.



Playing in the dirt. He is all boy.





1 comment:

  1. I've been missing the ranch all week! I'm glad all the kids got to have fun getting so dirty!

    ReplyDelete

Followers