Eight years ago Mike and I, along with many loved ones, traveled to Manti. There we were sealed together. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband, and for all he does and sacrifices for me and our family. I want him to know that I love him so much.
I wanted to put one of our wedding pictures up, however our computer is not working, so I was not able to scan one in. We had these family pictures taken last week. I thought it was fitting to celebrate our anniversary by sharing photos of our precious gifts we have received.


Happy Anniversiary! We love you all so very much. The pictures are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you guys have been married 8 years. Congratulations. Your family is so cute. How have you guys been?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversiary! I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are so cute!
Happy Anniversary. We love the pictures. Hope you had a good one.
ReplyDelete